Wednesday 29 July 2009

Throwing with soft clay...


Thrown this morning


Thrown yesterday, now with thumb-holds

I am going to be at Guldagergaard from Saturday for a month of kiln firings. (3 Train kiln and one cross draught firing..)
To be sure that there will be enough work to fill the kilns, I have been throwing from early morning and filling boards with cups - throwing is a joy after all the pinching of porcelain.
When I get back in September I am going to have a Studio Sale with many, many cups ...... I have the "Ant" cup I made for the competition in Carouges to sell, because it did not get accepted.


"Rejected" cup

I have work in the Summer Show at Galerie Besson, London, opening on 11th August.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

beautiful cup and saucer... can't believe it got rejected.